As a busy working single parent, I know all about how important it is to make sure you get some time to relax. If you don’t take of yourself, you can’t keep on taking care of others and getting on with your day to day life. You can’t get water from a dry well and the same goes for people too. you can’t keep on giving if you have nothing left yourself.
Self-care is often viewed as a luxury, something busy people, parents included can’t afford to do. But it needn’t be a big deal or even expensive at all. It may be as simple as taking 10 mins out of your day to just stop and rest. To not do anything despite what your to-do list says you should be doing.
Practising Self Care
Self Care isn’t selfish at all. It can be whatever you need it to be at that time. Maybe you need a nice long soak in the bath with no interruptions from children. Or just half an hour to pick up a book or watch that TV show. Maybe you need a break away from everything to fully unwind and recharge your batteries. Whatever you need, you should always make sure to schedule some time for yourself, no matter how long to just do something for you. Buy the new shoes, eat the chocolate, take that gym class, whatever it is you deserve it and denying yourself could potentially be more damaging not only to your physical health but your mental health too.
Win A Spa Day with Red Letter Days
How does a Blissful Spa Day for Two sound? I have to admit to being a little bit jealous here. I have a fabulous giveaway for a spa day thanks to Red Letter Days who have a wide range of gift vouchers and experiences for the whole family. With 29 years of experience, they have options to suit everyone. For the last minute gift buyers, you can now get an instant eVoucher as soon as you purchase online. I have actually gifted these type of experiences before and pretty sure I will do again.
The Blissful Spa Day for Two is the perfect getaway to get pampered with a friend or family member for the day and is redeemable at over 80 spa locations nationwide including Bannatyne, Virgin Active, Marriott, Macdonald, Village and more. If this sounds perfect for you then make sure to enter below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is run by One Frazzled Mum and Red Letter Days.
- Details entered into the Gleam widget will be used only for the purpose of checking correct entries and choosing a winner. Details are not stored once a prize has been received by the winner.
- The competition will run from 22/03/2019 until 14/04/2019.
- The winner will be chosen within 7 days of the competition ending.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
- Please enter all the options correctly. Incorrect entries will be void. I do check.
- Bulk or third party entries are not allowed. Multiple entries from the same IP address will be void.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- Over 18’s only.
- The prize will be as specified in the images above. The prize cannot be swapped or exchanged for cash.
- The winner consents to their details being displayed on the widget and upon request and information shared to allow for delivery of prize only.
*Disclaimer: I have not been compensated for this post either in product or a fee*