The easy oven cleaning system.
Do you agree?
Personally I love it and now I’ve’ discovered it I won’t use anything else ever.
I’ve been using Oven Pride for a while now and it makes cleaning the oven so easy for me.
I have an old style eye level grill and gas oven. As you may be aware I hate any sort of housework and only do it because it has to be done.
Years ago I moved into a flat with an oven included in the kitchen and the previous tenants told me they had never cleaned the oven! They had lived there for over 5 years!
Disgusting wasn’t even in it and it took me 2 whole weeks of cleaning before I could even contemplate cooking in it! Still makes me shudder to this day.
Anywhoo, fast forward to last week and boy, was my oven in a state. The orange Oven Pride box was and had been sitting in my under sink cupboard for a few weeks, so I thought what the heck lets clean this thing.
Now we all how it works but DOES it work that is the question!
YES it really does.
I was too embarrassed to show you the before pics of my oven *hangs head in shame*
these after pics should and do prove that there is nothing this stuff can’t clean off.
How do you use it?
- Firstly use the gloves provided or longer ones of your own, but always use gloves
- Take your racks out of the oven and place into the bag right to the bottom and over into one of the bottom corners.
- Carefully empty half to three quarters of the bottle of solution into the bag
- Seal bag and fold the bag over the contents so all liquid stays where you need it to be.
- Pour the rest of the solution onto the bottom of oven if required avoiding any glass, pilot lights, seals as the solution is corrosive.
- After 2-4 hours turn the bag over to ensure even cleaning.
- For best results leave overnight.
- When you come to clean the solution from your oven just wipe it away and it will take any bits of food, grease, crumbs etc with it, then rinse off.
- To take the racks out of the bag pull the bag carefully down so you can pull them out and not reach into the bag itself which isn’t recommended.
- Rinse off your racks and clean away any bits of stubborn leftover residue/gunk to reveal like new sparkling racks.
- To dispose of the bag swill water into the bag to dilute the solution and pour away before disposing of the bag.
|My new clean oven almost finished excuse the back!|
As I mentioned before I have used this before and will continue to use it as I find it such a simple, easy and effective way of cleaning my oven and I can’t see myself using anything else for the job!
Have you tried Oven Pride? What did you think?
What product have you used that you just can’t do without now?
I was not asked or paid to do this review. This is a product I buy and use regularly and I wanted to share my views.
Spread the love