You all know how I love to gift and receive experience days, don’t you! For Olivia’s 13th birthday she received a young drivers experience which we are still to book and for the past few years, I have gifted my youngest sister tickets to shows. Wicked in London and then The Bodyguard in Liverpool. She also does the same and bought us all Westlife tickets for Christmas. So yeah, if you are looking for a family who likes to gift memories over ‘things’ then you have found the right blogger!
Why We Love Gifting Experience Days.
It is all about the memories and having fun isn’t it! Sure, getting nice things and having lots of ‘stuff’ is great. But honestly giving a gift experience allows you to help that person, whoever they are, create some fun new memories and have a great time by giving them something they may have never gifted to themselves.
Whether you experience it along with them or they go without you, you can guarantee it will make the gift that little bit more personal and extra special. You also get the satisfaction of knowing they will not only use but enjoy their gift too instead of it being forgotten about after a few days/weeks. I have found this is always the case for children don’t you think?
Now we are coming out of the dreaded ‘birthday season’ it will be a while before we need to think about gifts of any kind!
But….. you don’t just have to purchase a gift experience to give away. There are no rules to say you can’t just treat yourself to something like this. Why wouldn’t you? Technically, when I gifted my sister a trip to see Wicked in London, I also treated myself as I too was desperate to see it!
Win A Perfume Making Experience for Two!
This isn’t one for me as I have no sense of smell (a blessing and a curse), but I love this idea! How much fun would this be to create your very own signature scent! Maybe you are overwhelmed with the selection of fragrances available, or you just haven’t quite found something you really love.
Have you ever smelt something that has instantly transported you to another time or another place in your life. The sense of smell is known to invoke strong memories. For example, do you remember the perfume your mum wore when you were younger? Does smelling that fragrance always take you back to that time? Or maybe you have a different scent that always conjures up memories of something special?
Either way a designing your very own signature fragrance thanks to an amazing perfume making experience from The Perfume Studio definitely sounds like a great way to spend the day. Learn the difference between the base notes, middle notes and top notes as you blend your scents to create something truly unique.
The Perfume Studio has a range of different packages to suit what you are looking for. You can book with or without afternoon tea to make your visit extra special!
The Gold Fragrance Experience for 2 (RRP £98 for two people) not only teaches you all you need to know about how to create a beautiful perfume but also sends you home with a 5ml sample. This blend is also kept on file for you to reorder whenever you would like to add to your collection once home from your perfume making experience.
The Perfume Making Experience can be redeemed at one of the following locations;
- Kensington, London
- Stratford Upon Avon
- Tunbridge Wells
If a perfume making experience sounds like something you would love to do, then make sure to enter below!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is run by One Frazzled Mum and The Perfume Studio.
- The prize is for one perfume making experience for two people only. Should you wish you can add optional extras upon redeeming your prize should you be the winner.
- Details entered into the Gleam widget will be used only for the purpose of checking correct entries and choosing a winner. Details are not stored once a prize has been received by the winner.
- The competition will run from 13/04/2019 until 05/05/2019.
- The winner will be chosen within 7 days of the competition ending.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
- Please enter all the options correctly. Incorrect entries will be void. I do check.
- Bulk or third party entries are not allowed. Multiple entries from the same IP address will be void.
- Competition is open to UK mainland residents only.
- Over 18’s only.
- The prize will be as specified in the images above. The prize cannot be swapped or exchanged for cash.
- The winner consents to their details being displayed on the widget and upon request.
*Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for running this competition*
3 1 1