My word of the week this week SURPRISES.
This week I have been off work for half term. Of course I had things planned what I wanted to do visits for the blog and such but I have been surprised at how fast it has flown by too. It has been full of them this week.
- I have been surprised at how much I have enjoyed having time on my hands to be able to do things other than work and sleep.
- Olivia has surprised me at how much she has come in gymnastics, a handstand is nearly there!
- I was surprised at Olivia’s reaction to the Dungeons when we visited Blackpool however,
- There was no surprise that Olivia and my niece tried to kidnap olly Murs from Madame Tussaurd’s
- I was really surprised that after choosing my new blog theme on Etsy I managed to install it myself! The least technical person ever.
- I was surprised that I have finally, at the grand old age of 34, decided what I want to be when I grow up (This is one for another post.)
- The realisation that things I thought I would never be able to do, may not be so hard to learn after all was surprising. After all I am the only person holding myself back aren’t I!
This post is being linked to the lovely Jocelyn over at The Reading Residence