So, I’m not exactly a beauty blogger per se but every now and again when the mood takes me I do partake in a bit of make up and beautifying bits and bobs and when the lovely Jenny over at JennysBeautyPages tweeted me about this tag she found on I thought why the heck not seeing as I probably commit a whole load of beauty no no’s!
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do
I never cleanse or tone before I moisturise! Ever! I have really dry skin and it has taken me until my 30’s to find the right moisturiser for my skin and I found that toner especially dries my skin out.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly?
Erm no. I know you are supposed to and I always mean to I just forget then buy new ones! I use cheaper ones as I’m a cheapskate but would love some decent ones then I would probably look after them better, maybe?
3. How long will you last with chipped nails?
Well, I have been known to go a whole week with chipped nails *gasp* shock horror! I work in retail and it is a hard heavy job at times is stacking shelves and nail varnish doesn’t last 5 minutes literally. For this reason I very rarely wear nail varnish but when I do I am very lazy and can’t be bothered basically to take it off.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it, (eg purchasing a new top coat or foundation)
If I desperately need it then I will get it as soon as possible, like when my MUA contouring kit ran out I went to buy it straight away but it was out of stock. Usually though I do put it off especially foundation, I will go to tinted moisturiser until I get round to buying a new one.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Not taking my makeup off properly before bed, I did warn you above! I tend to use just baby wipes, oh the horror! I am as lazy as…… (insert as appropriate)
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time.
Clothes shopping. I hate clothes shopping for myself I really do.
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
Yes I do. I am a last minute kind of girl
8. Can you commit to a spending ban?
No it would physically hurt me not to be able to buy anything even though I really need to implement this asap in my life!
9. How organised is your make-up and nail polish collection?
Not at all in the slightest. Again something I keep meaning to so but never quite get around to. I have lots of things I need to throw out too.
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
About 2 weeks recently whilst I was away for a works training course.
Thanks for reading and please feel feel free to tag yourself if you would like to take part 🙂