This week I decided to join up with a new linky over at Confessions of a Single Parent Pessimist. The idea is to jot down three things that haven’t gone so well, three things you would like to improve and finish up on three things you have done really well.
So without any further ado lets do this!
3 things that didn’t go so well this week:
- Getting out of the house! As I have put weight on I have become really self concious so I tend to go into hibernation meaning I do not leave the house. Not good for me and really bad for Olivia and I do feel really guilty about that.
- Getting Olivia to tidy up after herself! She is a nightmare for not tidying up we then get into “well if your not tidying up neither am I and you can guess at how that ends up!
- Managing my finances! Mind you it is really hard when you have nothing left after paying the bills, yes it was that week this week!
3 things I want to focus on this week:
- Being organised! Going back to work full time will mean I will have to be super organised all of the time!
- Getting more exercise see above! Will need the stamina for my new job too.
bribingencouraging Olivia to tidy up after herself
3 things I’ve done WELL this week:
- Stuck to my diet. Yes I have had slip ups (what’s new) but every meal I tried and never gave up and it was, for me anyway, fairly successful.
- Got a promotion *whoop whoop* *go me*
- Successfully kept Olivia out of my bed for 2 whole weeks! Yes, I know she is too old to be in my bed but this subject probably needs it’s own blog post *bad mum alert*