I can hear you all start singing Pharrell in your heads right now, we all do it these days don’t we! It’s kind of infectious just like when people are actually happy and in a good mood!
Just a short one this week but it really has been a lovely week. Let me tell you all why,
- Olivia is away with my mum, yes I am that mean mum who revels in time away from her kids ;). Kidding, she is having a fabulous time so I am happy she has had a great holiday sure I will continue to hear all about it for the rest of the summer!
- I got some fabulous news about my career. It may be something or nothing but the fact I was requested for an interview for the department I want to work in within the company really made my day.
- I actually won something! Nothing major but it has been months since I last won anything so that too cheered me up as it came 10 minutes after the above phone call!
- I turned £1 into £10 on a scratchcard, my one naughty vice, not my only one but I am partial to a scratch card every now and again!
- This week has consisted of me doing absolutely nothing but blog and comp and internet ‘window’ shop. Pure Bliss!
- Oh, I also managed to stick to my goals of not eating over 1500 calories. I have been on the slim fast this week after an embarrassing episode in work on Sunday so I am pretty chuffed with myself there too!
Linking up with Jocelyn at the fabulous The Reading Residence
Spread the love