Last week I was kindly nominated for a Sisterhood of the World Bloggers tag by the lovely Franca from A Moment with Franca. I join in with Franca’s #KCACOLS pretty much every week and I have loved getting to know her a little and reading her blog about her family life with her two gorgeous girls. This tag is a great way to find out more about bloggers you may already know or finding some new blogs to read and get to know the bloggers behind them.
Before I start answering the questions I’ll quickly go through the rules,
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 10 questions they’ve given you.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Display the award on your blog or on a post.
Now for my answers to Franca’s 10 questions.
- What do you always have in your bag? Tissues, a pen, my planner and usually a random kinder egg type toy that Olivia has thrown in there. A typical mum assortment of things in there
- What day of the week do you like the most? Friday. For years I got paid every Friday so it quickly became my favourite (and richest) day of the week. I do still enjoy Fridays even though I don’t work a typical 9-5 job and still work weekends.
- Tell me how you came up with the logo/name for your blog? When I very first started blogging I used ‘choccyaddict’s blog’ but I was never happy with it then one day when Olivia was being hard work (a brat) it just kind of popped into my head and it stuck. I will never be one of those ‘in control & organised’ kind of mums and will always be slightly frazzled!
- Which 3 countries would you like to visit? Ooh, now I would love to go to Fiji, I think this stuck with me from watching The Trueman Show, Australia and Canada.
- What is your hobby? Writing and blogging. I know they’re kind of the same thing but I love to write short stories and also to read. I love nothing more than to get totally lost and absorbed into a good book.
- Why did you decide to have a blog? I wanted to blog for years before I actually did and then my best friend started one so I put it off. Then one day I got a riled up by some mums at school and I decided to write about it. I think I started as an outlet for all the random thoughts going around in my head (and it still is just as random now too)
- What makes you happy? Olivia, chocolate and a good workout at the gym
- What song are you loving at the moment? Shut up and dance with me. I have no idea who sings it but we do it at Zumba and I love it and it is always in my head.
- What is your favourite colour and why? Purple, all shades. It is just calming to me I don’t know why I just love it.
- Would you like to be a pro-blogger? Yes and no. I would love to have the flexibility and the control of working for myself however I am bad with sticking to targets and deadlines so I’m not sure I would be great at it. I really want to be an author though with the blog on the side.
Now for my questions.
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What has been the best experience you have had through blogging?
- If you could name a drink after yourself what would you call it and why?
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- What is your favourite holiday you have been on?
- Name 1 thing you love about yourself.
- What is your favourite food?
- If you could do any job in the world what would you do?
- If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
- Facebook or Twitter?
So that is my 10 questions now who to answer them? I am going to leave this open for anyone who would like to answer them. Just grab my questions, follow the rules and let me know so I can pop over and have a read 🙂
Tags : bloggers tag