This week I am once again linking up to the My 3 Things linky over at Confessions of a Single Parent Pessimist.
The idea is to list 3 things that have have not gone so well this week, 3 things you can improve on and 3 things you have done well.
3 Things That Were Not So Good This Week
- Getting out of work on time. I have been running over on my shifts and this is causing havoc with childcare and picking Olivia up on time
- My diet is completely and utterly out of the window this week
- I have been having issues sleeping. I can get to sleep but it is disturbed sleep and I wake feeling exhausted.
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Regaining control over my diet and waistline!
- Getting out of work as close to finishing time as possible
- Relaxing a bit more to get a better nights sleep
- Spent some proper quality time with Olivia, no phones, no internet just the two of us
- Managing to be slightly more organised with regards to making sure I have everything Olivia needs for school and out of school clubs eg lunchbox, pe kit, swimming kit, gymnastics etc
- Caught up on my blogging. It has taken a back seat, way way back, since I started my new position at work.
So these are my 3 things what are your’s?