Last week was another complete washout on the diet but I never put any weight on so that’s a plus and I learnt a few things and hoping to take them with me into this week.
- DO NOT skip meals! This has lead me to binging a lot, Tesco’s at the bus stop on the way home for a pig out on sausage rolls, tut tut.
- Prepare! Not preparing has ended up with me going for convenience rather than proper food. Not being prepared when I get home from work leads to dinner in the chippy! Big no no here again. Also not taking prepared snacks into work has led to chocolate/crisps/junk when I get over hungry
- Drink more water! I know every says it but it is true the more you drink, especially water, the less you want to eat. As the brain can confuse hunger for thirst ensuring I have a drink on me at all times leaves me wanting to snack less on the whole. Last week didn’t contain nearly as much drinking, of water and alcohol kind, as it should of done.
- Get more active! The more time I spend on my laptop, sat on the sofa in front of the tv the more I want to eat. All the adverts about food, people eating on programmes, yes including Cake Boss!, just makes me want to eat more too. So getting out of the front room, doing more like housework, exercise, taking Olivia out of an evening, reading will all help me this week to not think about food.
- Thinking slim! Reminding myself why I want to do this, looking at pictures of how I want to look,clothes I used to be able to fit into *sob*. I need to keep reminding myself why and what I am doing it for.
- Remembering my targets. Way back all those 2/3 weeks ago I said I wanted to lose weight for my birthday, well it’s getting all that bit nearer to it and I need to remember what I wanted. Small bite sized targets are easier than one huge target way off in the distance.
I have also changed my plan on the Closer Diet and hopefully with a bit more flexibility I will have more success. I am aware I haven’t shared with you my before pictures and weight and measurements but I will shortly, just need to find the courage!