How to spot a Tidy Phobic Child!
My name is Tracey and I have a tidy phobic child or commonly known as a mess maker, whirlwind, destruction specialist, and nuisance to name a few.
I am told they are quite common, there are a few who have escaped this condition but for many mums it can be quite the nightmare, I am speaking from experience here.
They are cunning little things are kids and are not averse to using anything and everything to delay or get out of tidying up, not limited to but including:
- I need a drink, me too vodka and coke please
- I’m hungry, yeah I could with some snacks to go with above drink
- I need the toilet, yeah join the queue
- I’m hot, not surprised running up and down the stairs every 60 seconds
- I don’t feel too well, I can feel a headache coming on too pass me the nurofen
- Mum, I just need to tell you something, really so important it has to be said right now???
- I need a hug, now your just getting desperate
- I need your help I can’t do it by myself, well you didn’t need my help to make the mess did you
- How about…. how about nothing GET THAT DAMN MESS TIDIED!!!!!!!!!!!
If so your not alone I feel your agony and despair but whatever you do, DO NOT give in at all make them tidy and don’t do it yourself (that includes me doing ‘the’ bedroom) or let it get so bad in the first place *hangs head in shame bad mum*
More fun in the frazzled household!
Spread the love