#UnPocoDeTodoUK 28th November 2016
Hello, and welcome back to #UnPocoDeTodoUK!
Welcome back! I am your host for this weeks #UnPocoDeTodoUK (Spanish for A Little Bit of Everything) and this weeks theme is Things We Love! Thank you all for coming back to link with us each week, we love looking at all your pictures. Last week we had 20 link ups which is great! I would love to beat that this week though what do you think? It’s a pretty easy theme so come and show us what you love. No restrictions just as long as you love,you can link it!
This Weeks Linky.
Franca is away in Paris this week so she won’t be co-hosting with us but you still have myself, Maria, Nadia and Nicky. We will still be choosing our favourites pictures to feature 6 of you.
Our featured photos from last week are:
We have had 2 people comment on every single link up this week. They were Tina from Adventures of Mummy and Me and Ruth from Mummy and the Mexicans. I love how week on week there are a few of you who share the love around the linky.
This week we have chosen Tina from Adventures of Mummy and Me as our top commenter. We loved her picture, I did for the sheer fact it was chocolate anyway, as Christmas is looming and this one definitely helped capture the spirit of baking for the season!
Tina from Adventures of Mummy and Me
*NEW BLOG POST* Looking for a dairy free festive treat for your toddler? Or perhaps one you can get the kids making? Check out my Dairy Free Rice Krispie Christmas Trees Recipe! Link to blog in bio. **UPDATED to enter into this week's #unpocodetodouk the theme this week is food!** #yummy #chocolate #food #foodofinstagram #allergies #foodallergies #dairyfree #dairyallergy #homemade #lactosefree #veggie #vegetarian #recipes #instafood #foodie #foodpic #eat #photooftheday #christmas #blog #newblogpost #blogger #parentblogger #mummyblogger #pbloggers #ukbloggers #foodblogger #adventuresofmummyandme #KCACOLS
Our favourites for the week are as follows:
Ruth from Mummy and the Mexicans
The famous tacos rojos from Tequis garden in slp – last night's dinner. It's a stand in the street by the side of a small park, run by a family who have been selling these same tacos in the same spot for years and years. There's no meat in them, only crumbly cheese and salsa, and served with cubes of fried potato and carrot, lettuce and more cheese and salsa on top. This is my entry for this week's #unpocodetodouk on the subject of #food ! #mexicanfood #tacosrojos #vegetarian #notquitehealthy #yummy #sanluispotosi #takeaway #mexicanstreetfood
Coral from The Busy Mum
I gave the @TastemadeUK Cheesecake Brownies a go with Archie at the weekend. The cheesecake bit didn't really turn out how I'd hoped (scales broke, so I was guessing quantities – argh!) but they were still really tasty. Archie loved the video too. It was a really fun, interactive way for him to get involved – he was able to tell me what ingredients we needed, what to do next, what the mixture should look like etc., all of which he can't really do with a written recipe. We'll definitely be trying some more @TastemadeUK recipes again soon!
Claire from A Life in Practice
my Grays 4th birthday cake! Sprinkles and Lollipops! complete with a 4 candle and sparkler, he's gona love it! Luckily I had a tub of ready made vanilla icing from Betty Crocker which was a huge help! #birthday #birthdaycake #cake #sprinkles #lollipops #sweets #kids #birthdayparty #party #kidsparty #fun #FunToBakeUK #TheInsidersUk #Spon #kcacols #unpocodetodouk
Kerry from Blissful Domestication
Cathryn from Little Paper Swans
We have been pinning all your photos onto our Pinterest Board for #UnPocoDeTodoUK. Please go and have a look at all the lovely photos that we have had so far. It looks like a great collage of photos. It would be lovely if you follow our board
WHAT YOU GAIN
When linking up to #UnPocoDeTodoUK you can expect to get at least 6 comments on your photo. If your photo is chosen as one of our favourites that week you’ll get not one but FIVE individual back links to your blog which helps boost your DA score as all five hosts will feature your photo, your Instagram account AND your blog.
The #UnPocoDeToDoUK linky will open on Monday 9pm until Friday 11.55pm Please do remember that to fully participate you need to link up your Instagram photo to the linky each week. This ensures you get love and receive comments from everyone who is joining in. Also, when commenting please remember that we only count the comments to the photos that are linked AND have used the hashtag.
PLEASE NOTE: We hope you understand it takes a lot of work to prepare the linky post each week. Therefore, commenting must be finished by midday on Sunday in order to give us time to go through and count the comments to see who has commented the most. Any comments made after this time may not be counted.
The theme this week is Things You Love. They can be of anything that you love, absolutely anything you like. I am your linky host this week!
So you can prepare for the following weeks, the themes will be as follows:
- 28 November: Things We Love – Tracey
- 5 December: Parents in the Picture – Nadia
- 12 December: Kids – Nicky
- 19th December: Food – Franca
There will be no #UnPocoDeToDoUK on 26 December and 2 January as we will be taking a Christmas break. The linky will resume again on Monday 9th January.
1. If you fancy, put the #UnPocoDeTodoUK badge in your sidebar to increase awareness of this new community. The code for this can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 photos per week.
3. You will need to follow the themes of each week.
4. Follow the Instagram Account of the hosts and also the Instagram Account of the person that has linked up immediately before yours. This is as a minimum requirement. Of course I would love if you follow as many as you can but this is up to you.
5. Comment on the hosts photos on Instagram. Then comment on the photo of the person that has linked up immediately before yours and finally any other photo that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives some love! I will say the more you spread the love the better! If you link up 2 photos and they are next to each other, you will need to follow, like and comment the 2 previous photos that have linked up immediately before your photos.
PLEASE always remember to start with the comment of the photo linked up before yours first and then go around as much as you would like. Also use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK when commenting (this is indeed very important so I can then see how many comments you are doing) as one of the photos that we will be featuring will be from the person that have been the most generous.
6. This linky will be open every Monday at 9pm until Friday 11.55pm.
7. If you would like us to tweet your photo just tweet me @frazzledmumblog, Maria @suburb4nmum, Franca @WithFranca, Nadia @scandimummy and/or Nicky @notjustthe3ofus with your link and we will retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK.
8. Finally, if you could please follow:
- Franca: A Moment With Franca on Instagram, Twitter,Facebook, and Pinterest
- Maria: Suburban Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Tracey: One Frazzled Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Nadia: Scandi Mummy on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Nicky: Not Just the Three of Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.onefrazzledmum.com" title="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodo"><img src=" http://onefrazzledmum.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/new-updt-blog-badge.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodo" style="border:none;"/></a></div>