Welcome to week 3 of #UnPocoDeTodoUK hosted by myself, Franca, Maria, Nadia and Sandy. Last week we had 52 link ups which is amazing for our second week! I really hope we can do as well this week if not better! We love that you all are taking the time to join in with us! Thank you all.
Our featured photos from last week are as follows:
A Novice Mum was the person who spread the most love and commented a whopping 43 times! As you can see above, she linked up a great photo of her boy trying to catch bubbles. You can follow her on Instagram here and check out her blog here.
View this post on Instagram
Did you catch any of the bubbles? So exciting, isn't it? An unexpected distraction A pleasant surprise Another joy pause in our day A delightful toddler detour . Enjoy your toddlerhood my child You sure are getting loads out of it You jump even when the ground is hard You sing even when you don't know the words You dance even when there's no music You wriggle even when strangers are watching . You never stop trying to catch and hold bubbles Though they usually burst when you touch them And they often float off and disintegrate Before you even have a chance . #instalinklove #UnPocoDeTodoUK
Our favourites for the week are as follows:
Sam from A Young Mum’s Guide
Becci from The Unnatural Mother
Louise from Mummy Miller
View this post on Instagram
We've had such a lovely day today, just a chill out at home day but it's been so nice. Oliver's finally old enough to happily sit and play with his toys without getting bored after 5 seconds, and if he's bored he can move along to the next one! I just can't believe how much he's growing up, I wish I could have my teeny baby back for a bit longer but I love the character he's becoming ❤️ • • • • #proudparent #playtime #littleloves #mbloggers #pbloggers #lifecloseup #myhappycapture #our_everyday_moments #thismamaloves #candidcapture #babiesofinstagram #instababy #playtime #letthembelittle #UnPocoDeTodoUK
Ruth from Mummy and the Mexicans
Danielle from Someone’s Mum
View this post on Instagram
He paused in the light and it caught like a halo around him. A peaceful moment for my currently very stressed out little boy. He's still my angel though. #littleandbrave #spectrum_sunday To read about our struggles this week take a look at my most recent blog post. Link in bio.
If you’d like to check out the photos that were linked up to us last week you can check them out here.
NEW PINTEREST BOARD
We have created a new Pinterest Board for #UnPocoDeTodoUK. Please go and have a look of all the lovely photos that we have had so far. It looks like a great collage of photos. It would be lovely if you follow our board.
What you gain from joining #UnPocoDeToDoUK
When linking up to #UnPocoDeTodoUK you can expect to get at least 6 comments on your photo. If your photo is chosen as one of our favourites of the week you’ll receive not one but FIVE individual back links to your blog which helps boost your DA. All five hosts will also feature your photo, your Instagram account AND your blog!
SOME CHANGES THIS WEEK
We’ve decided that from this week onwards the #UnPocoDeToDoUK linky will open on Monday 9pm until Friday 11.59pm
This week’s theme is Outdoor/Nature/Objects
We want to see the beautiful places you visit, amazing views, flowers or any objects that you find interesting. To join in, simply link up the link of any Instagram photo (a max of two).
What is #UnPodoDeToDoUK?
If you’ve not linked up before #UnPocoDeTodoUK is Spanish for “A little bit of everything” and we are aiming to create a lovely community to share a different theme of Instagram photos every week. There are a few communities who concentrate children, or the great outdoors, but we want#UnPocoDeTodoUK to have a real mix of everything. The themes will rotate around every month and will consist of the following:
- Parents in the Picture – photos of you and your children
- Kids – photos of your child/children
- Outdoor/Nature/Objects – beautiful places, views, flowers or interesting items
- Food – photos of mouth-watering food/dishes
- Things we love – this can be literally anything you love
Each of us will host a different week but the themes will rotate, the order of hosts will always remain the same.
For our launch the order will be:
Week 1, 5th September: Parents in the picture – Franca Week 2, 12th September: Kids – Maria
- Week 3, 19 September: Outdoors/Nature/Objects – Tracey
- Week 4, 26 September: Food – Nadia
- Week 5, 3 October: Things we love – Sandy
- We would LOVE it if you could add the #UnPocoDeTodoUK badge on your sidebar to increase awareness of this new community. The code can be found below.
- Link up a maximum of two Instagram photos per week.
- Follow the themes of each week.
- Follow the Instagram account of the hosts (see the links below) and also the Instagram account of the person that has linked up in the linky post immediately before yours. This is a minimum requirement so if you wanted to spread more love do feel free to!
- Comment on the hosts photos on Instagram, then comment on the photo of the person that has linked up immediately before yours and then any other photo you fancy commenting on.
If you link up 2 photos and they are next to each other, you will need to follow, like and comment the 2 previous photos that have linked up immediately before your photos. PLEASE always remember to start with the comment of the photo linked up before yours first and then go around as much as you would like. Also use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK when commenting (this is indeed very important so I can then see how many comments you are doing) as one of the photos that we will be featuring will be from the person that have been the most generous.
- The linky will be open every Monday from 9pm and will remain open for one week until Friday 11.59pm
- If you would like us to tweet your photo just tweet me Tracey @frazzledmumblog, Nadia @scandimummy, @suburb4nmum, Franca @WithFranca, and/or Sandy @Sandy_Heard with your link and we will retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK.
- Finally, if you could please follow:
- Franca: A Moment With Franca on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- Maria: Suburban Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Tracey: One Frazzled Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- Nadia: Scandi Mummy on Instagram,Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- Sandy: Mommy’s Little Princesses on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
We are looking forward to seeing all your photos!
By adding the link to your Instagram photo(s) to the link up you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups. To link up simply link up the link to your Instagram photo. You can also add the badge to your sidebar if you would like to support us.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.onefrazzledmum.com" title="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodo"><img src=" http://onefrazzledmum.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/UnPocoDeTodo-blog-badge.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodo" style="border:none;"/></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=663178 mode=1]
Tags : #UnPocoDeTodoUK