Hello, and welcome back to #UnPocoDeTodoUK!
We are in our 7th week and I am your host for this weeks #UnPocoDeTodoUK (Spanish for A Little Bit of Everything) and this weeks theme is Food! Thank you all for coming back to link with us each week, we love looking at all your pictures. Last week we had 31 link ups which is great! I would love to beat that this week though what do you think?
As we mentioned last week Sandy is taking a temporary blogging break this means that she will of course be taking a step back from hosting #UnPocoDeTodoUK too until she returns. This means we get to introduce to a new host. Please welcome Nicky from Not Just the 3 Of Us. She has kindly agreed to step in as host with myself Franca, Nadia and Maria.
Nicky will not join us until next week Monday 31st Oct, so this means this week there will only be the 4 of us hosting. We will still be featuring 6 photos but, you will receive a minimum of 4 comments and not 5 as we normally do. However, you will receive more as everyone who links up is great at commenting and love to share the love! We would love it if you gave Nicky some love and followed her on Twitter and Instagram.
This Weeks Linky.
As usual we have picked our favourite photos from the ones linked up and featured the person who has commented the most.
Our featured photos from last week are:
We had 3 people that commented 30 comments this week: Lisa from The Irish Baby Fairy, Danielle from Someone’s Mum and Iris from Baked by Mummy Iris. We would like to explain how do we deal with situations. When we have a tie like this, we will have to select one of them to be the top commenter and make sure we feature the other photos too. So all will receive a mention and a backlink by all of us.
This week we have chosen LISA from The Irish Baby Fairy, as our top commenter. First of all we would like to apologise to her because last week we had a miscount with Lisa’s comments. So she actually commented all the photos too. This week we are giving her the top spot.
Lisa shared a beautiful pink rose with a gorgeous bloom. It would be very nice if you can check out her Instagram account and if you can also follow her that will be great!
Our favourites for the week are as follows:
JANE from Maflingo.
DANIELLE from Someone’s Mum
View this post on Instagram
I'm not sure why but I feel like I have noticed the seasons more since I started blogging. It might be because I am so focused on Instagram, and I have seen the palette of my feed shift from the brights colours of the summer, to the rich oranges and russet browns of autumn. In any case, I find myself appreciating the seasons much more, and even more so because they are inherently fleeting. Autumn, you're glorious. P.S. There is a child in there somewhere. #autumncolours #UnPocoDeTodoUk
IRIS from Baked By Mummy Iris
KIRSTY from Winnettes
KAREN from The Mad House of Cats and Babies
We have been pinning all your photos onto our Pinterest Board for #UnPocoDeTodoUK. Please go and have a look at all the lovely photos that we have had so far. It looks like a great collage of photos. It would be lovely if you follow our board
WHAT YOU GAIN
When linking up to #UnPocoDeTodoUK you can expect to get at least 6 comments on your photo. If your photo is chosen as one of our favourites that week you’ll get not one but FIVE individual back links to your blog which helps boost your DA score as all five hosts will feature your photo, your Instagram account AND your blog.
The #UnPocoDeToDoUK linky will open on Monday 9pm until Friday 11.55pm Please do remember that to fully participate you need to link up your Instagram photo to the linky each week. This ensures you get love and receive comments from everyone who is joining in. Also, when commenting please remember that we only count the comments to the photos that are linked AND have used the hashtag.
The theme this week is FOOD. They can be of anything food related like for example. photos of your children eating, dishes from restaurants, meals you cook, food you love, eating out, anything you like. I am your linky host this week!
So you can prepare for the following weeks, the themes will be as follows:
Week 7, 17 October: Outdoors/Nature/Objects – Franca
- Week 8, 24 October: Food – Tracey
- Week 9, 31 October: Things we love – Nadia
- Week 10, 14 November: Outdoors/Nature/Objects – Franca
- Week 11, 21 November: Food – Maria
- Week 12, 28 November: Things We Love – Tracey
1. If you fancy, put the #UnPocoDeTodoUK badge in your sidebar to increase awareness of this new community. The code for this can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 photos per week.
3. You will need to follow the themes of each week.
4. Follow the Instagram Account of the hosts and also the Instagram Account of the person that has linked up immediately before yours. This is as a minimum requirement. Of course I would love if you follow as many as you can but this is up to you.
5. Comment on the hosts photos on Instagram. Then comment on the photo of the person that has linked up immediately before yours and finally any other photo that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives some love! I will say the more you spread the love the better! If you link up 2 photos and they are next to each other, you will need to follow, like and comment the 2 previous photos that have linked up immediately before your photos.
PLEASE always remember to start with the comment of the photo linked up before yours first and then go around as much as you would like. Also use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK when commenting (this is indeed very important so I can then see how many comments you are doing) as one of the photos that we will be featuring will be from the person that have been the most generous.
6. This linky will be open every Monday at 9pm until Friday 11.55pm.
7. If you would like us to tweet your photo that is absolutely find just tweet me @WithFranca, Maria @suburb4nmum, Tracey @frazzledmumblog, Nadia @scandimummy with your link and we will retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK.
8. Finally, if you could please follow:
- Franca: A Moment With Franca on Instagram, Twitter,Facebook, and Pinterest
- Maria: Suburban Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Tracey: One Frazzled Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Nadia: Scandi Mummy on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
[inlinkz_linkup id=672188 mode=1]
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.onefrazzledmum.com" title="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodo"><img src=" http://onefrazzledmum.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/UnPocoDeTodo-blog-badge.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodo" style="border:none;"/></a></div>